Talent search! Twirl is looking for a friendly, energetic person to join our fabulous cotton candy events team. This is the perfect job for students or part-time employees looking to supplement their income. We are looking for someone who’s fun, punctual, personable, and most of all loves cotton candy!
For further information on this role and to apply, please email your resume, photo, and a quick note of why you’d make the best Twirlette to email@example.com. Candidates must be located in the Las Vegas valley and be available on evenings and weekends.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Set-up Cotton Candy Cart with supplies and décor
- Using a commercial cotton candy machine and floss sugar, Twirl fresh cotton candy for event guests
- Be friendly and professional
- Take photos of the event with a smartphone
- Clean up/ break down
- Must be able to stand for up to 6hrs
- Must have own transportation to and from events
- NV Driver’s License preferred
- Must be willing to get Food Handlers Certification